Sleepwalker is a Daydream Come True
Are you feeling zombied out? Like you're walking around in circles, getting nothing done? If you need a flavorful pick-me-up packed with vitamins, natural herbs and, most importantly, caffeine, Sleepwalker Shot is the perfect addition to your daily routine. One small 2 ounce bottle of Sleepwalker will help to:
- Enhance your Mood,
- Help with Relaxation, and
- Elevate sense of Well-Being,
all from one small drink. Feel great again! Get energy and relaxation from one source: Sleepwalker Shots.
For best results, chill before enjoying.
Sleepwalker is Food for the Brain
Sometimes there is a definite need for relaxation, recuperation and enhanced focus. Formulated with B Vitamins, Caffeine, and Amino Acids, Sleepwalker helps you optimize your day. Recovery and Relaxation, all in one bottle!
Serving size: One 2oz Shot
Proprietary Blend (1348mg): Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid, Caffeine, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid
- Thiamine HCl 15mg 1250%DV
- Riboflavin 22mg 1692% DV
- Pyridoxine 50mg 2941% DV
Letting go of your stress and getting straight to business.. or play. Sleep Walker gives energy, while helping with MOOD and FOCUS. Your day is now a dream come true.
Warnings: Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat. If pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not give to children under 18 years of age.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
ABOUT SLEEP WALKER SHOT'S INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin B-1: B-1, otherwise known as Thiamine, is a vitamin, also called vitamin B1. Vitamin B1 is found in many foods including yeast, cereal grains, beans, nuts, and meat. It is often used in combination with other B vitamins and found in many vitamin B complex products. Some people use thiamine for maintaining a positive mental attitude; enhancing learning abilities; increasing energy; fighting stress, and preventing memory loss
- Vitamin B-2: Vitamin B-2 or Riboflavin can be found in certain foods such as milk, meat, eggs, nuts, enriched flour, and green vegetables. Some people use riboflavin to help boost athletic performance and memory. It is also an important antioxidant.
- Vitamin B-6: Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is one of 8 B vitamins. It helps the body make several neurotransmitters, chemicals that carry signals from one nerve cell to another. It is needed for normal brain development and function and helps the body make the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine, which influence mood, and melatonin, which helps regulate the body clock.
- Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid: Otherwise known as Phenibut is a Nootropic which aids in the reduction of stress and anxiety.
- Caffeine: Caffeine gives energy to the body, along with promoting alertness and improving reaction time and logical reasoning.
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA): GABA is an amino acid which helps to improve mood, relieve anxiety. It also helps our bodies make endorphins(chemicals that make us happy). To top things off, GABA has been used for promoting lean muscle growth and burning fat.
- Bacopa Monnieri: Bacopa Monnieri is an herb that helps support the brain, memory and combat stress.