- Powerful, portable e-dab rig.
- 950 mAh rechargeable battery.
- 710 quartz coil for fast, efficient vaporization.
- Variable voltage from 3.5 V to 3.9 V.
This thing RIPS! The reviews are in: if you want a portable dab pen with the power of an e-rig, the Lookah Swordfish is the vaporizer for you.
Ready for your thickest dabs, the Swordfish heats up quickly to cut through your dabs and provide you with massive clouds and taste.
The magnetic mouthpiece pops right off and flips away thanks to its hinge, making loading the Lookah easier than any other e-rig or dab pen on the market. Its fritted quartz dish maximizes the flavor of your dabs so you can do more than blow big clouds, you can enjoy big taste too.
Best of all, the Swordfish has an huge 950 mAh battery, enough juice to last you through a serious session. It also has 3 voltage modes, letting you make massive clouds!
There is a dab tool stored in the bottom of the device, and every Swordfish includes an additional ceramic dish.
The Swordfish uses an oversized 710 connection to power its accessories. This larger threading means more power put into the dish and faster heating: The Swordfish can reach its target temperature and be preheated within 8 seconds!
Any dabber deserves the best: the best way to dab, the easiest way to dab, and getting the most flavor out of your dabs. For those dabbers who want the best, they deserve a Lookah Swordfish.
Grab one today before they're gone!
The Lookah Swordfish dab pen is a portable vaporizer for wax concentrates. ... Its streamlined design is inspired by the depths of the ocean where the elusive swordfish hunts. ... [T]his little pocket-size vape is a great way to stay medicated throughout the day.
How to Use the Lookah Swordfish
Open the lid (magnetic) and put the wax in the atomizer cup before turning on the device. Never operate the Swordfish without wax in the atomizer dish.
Press the power button 5 times within 2 seconds to power on/off.
After the device is turned on, it will automatically enter the preheating state for 8 seconds (the indicator light will alternately flash green, blue, and white a total of 13 times).
After preheating the device will default to Mode 1 (Low): Green voltage setting.
Press the power button 2 times quickly to change the voltage. There are 3 voltage modes:
- Mode 1 (Low): Green - 3.5 V;
- Mode 2 (Mid): Blue - 3.7 V;
- Mode 3 (High): White - 3.9 V.
Press and hold the power button to start vaping.
Continue to hold the power button for up to 10 seconds. After 10 seconds the device will stop heating. The light will flash 3 times and it will enter standby.
Press the power button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn off the device. The indicator light will flash white 3 times.
The Lookah Swordfish will automatically turn off if there is no operation for 5 minutes.
Caution: It can damage the atomizer coil or the device if it is used without wax in the atomizer coil.
Understanding the Swordfish's Alarm Indications
- 5 red flashes: Low battery. Please charge the Swordfish.
- 5 purple flashes: High-Temperature Protection. Allow the Swordfish to cool down before attempting to use it again.
- 5 yellow flashes: Open Circuit. Please change the atomizer.
- 8 yellow flashes: Output Short-Circuit. Please check the atomizer.
Charging the Lookah Swordfish
- When charging, the indicator light will flash red.
- When fully charged, the indicator light changes to solid green.
CAUTION: The recommended charging input voltage is 5 V. Do not use a charger with a higher voltage. Higher voltages risk permanently damaging the Lookah Swordfish.
- The Swordfish is a high-temperature product. It is normal that the housing becomes moderately heated during use.
- If the housing gets too hot to touch by hand during use, please turn off to cool down.
- Continuous use may trigger over-heat protection system to force the device to stop working until the temperature falls to a safe range.
- Battery mAh:
- 950 mAh
- Connection Type:
- 710 Thread
- Voltage Range:
- 3.5 V - 3.9 V
- Coil Material:
- Charging Input Voltage:
- 5 V
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So far so good. Fast shipping.