- Vector's Signature Formula-14, 14x Refined
- Multi-Purpose Butane
- 12-Piece Display Available (Scroll to Info)
Vector is a world-class leader in providing pure & filtered butane to fill a number of applications. These cans of Vector Classic Vtane Butane are filled with Vector's classic Formula-12, where the butane is specially formulated and cold-filtered through a 12-step process for maximum purity.
When you want to get the most out of your butane torch lighters or other butane powered devices, trust Vector to deliver the best.
Interested in learning how to refill your lighters with Vector Butane? Follow the instructions below, also included on every can.
Sometimes, every extra bit of filtration helps, to ensure you get the purest butane. While this Formula-12 product is good, it gets even better with Vector's Formula-14 products. Formula-14 is filtered up to 14 times for maximum purity, and designed to help clear the jets on lighters which have been clogged by inferior fuel. Check them out by following the links below:
Receive a FREE display case when you purchase 12 of these Vector Signature Formula-14 Jumbo Butane Refills!
Simply add 12 of this product to your cart and, after checking out, you will receive your butane in a closed case ready to be opened and distributed.
Follow these instructions for easy refilling. Ensure your torch lighters last the longest with Vector butane.
- Adjust the flame to low.
- Bleed fuel tank by pressing down on the lighter refill valve until hissing sound stops.
- Shake refill can to check if it contains gas.
- Hold both refill can and lighter upside down in each hand.
- Push refill nozzle firmly all the way into the lighter refill valve and hold for 15-20 seconds.
- Repeat the step #5 above 2-3 times for more complete filling.
- Wait until lighter reaches room temperature before igniting (5-10 minutes is recommended).
- Reset the flame height adjuster to a proper position.
- After every refill, hold lighter away from face and body when first lighting.
⚠ Caution ⚠
Ensure your safety when using this product by observing the following:
- Do not puncture, burn, or expose to temperature exceeding 120° F.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Do not use near flame or while smoking.
- Do not store near heat source.
- Empty out entire contents before discarding.
- Carefully read and follow refilling instructions before each usage.
⚠ WARNING ⚠
- Use only as directed. Keep away from children.
- Cancer and reproductive-harm. Learn more at www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Deliberately inhaling the contents may be harmful or even fatal.