Reach Your Peak with the Best Compact E-Rig
- Version 2.0: Enhanced Heating Capabilities
- NEW! Silicon Carbide (SiC) nail
- 2600mAh Battery
- 4 Temperature Settings from 450° F to 600° F
- Sesh Mode: Increase Heat and duration by 15 seconds
- 3 Unique Nails / Dishes
- Lightning Warmup & LED Light Indicator
- Micro USB Rechargeable
- Compact 6.25" tall; 3.5" wide and 2.75" deep
Take the best from the Puffco Peak, Kandypens Oura, Dr. Dabber Switch, and put them into a compact, affordable package and you would get this, the SOC E-Nail! The SOC is a portable concentrate e-rig vape capable of heating up to 600° F in under 30 seconds, allowing you to enjoy your essential oils and concentrates without the hassle of breaking out your glass rig and blowtorch. Simply choose from 4 temperature settings, heat it up, and enjoy!
S.O.C. stands for System on Chip, meaning the SOC is run by a smart on-board chip, allowing it to accurately reach and maintain temperatures and overall system settings throughout uses. Just like the Puffco Peak, the SOC uses a ceramic bowl with a ceramic topper for efficient heating and large cloud production. If you're into cloud chasing and love producing huge vapor clouds, the SOC has got you covered!
The SOC is only 6.25" tall making it one of the shortest E Rigs on the market today, and also one of the hottest! With a max temperature of 600° F coupled with a ceramic chamber to ensure maximum vapor, any concentrate or oil you put inside will give you one of the best experiences when you draw it out!
Four Temperature Settings
The SOC features 4 temperature settings, from 450° F to 600° F, in 50° increments. To cycle through the temp settings, click the button three times while the device is not heating up.
- Low (Small Load): 450° F
- Medium (Medium Load): 500° F
- High (Large Load): 550° F
- Peak (XL Load): 600° F
The SOC device features intelligent temperature calibration, which provides a more consistent experience during repeated use. This means that, though the average heat up time is around 30 seconds, actual times may vary.
Checking the SOC's 2600mAh Battery
≥ 99100% - 75%
≤ 75% - 50%
≤ 50% - 25%
≤ 25% - 0%
While the SOC vape is on, click the power button once at any time to display the remaining battery life. The battery life is indicated by color, and you can fully charge the battery in 2.5 hours.
- 100% - 75%
- 75% - 50%
- 50% - 25%
- 25% - 0%
Engaging the SOC Peak Sesh Mode
Haven't reached your Peak? The SOC has got you covered! This awesome vape has a sesh mode that increases heat and extends your session by 15 seconds. Use it to boost heat or to share with your friends.
Whether you want to share or if you want more vapor, simply double click when the SOC is at its target temperature to initiate sesh mode. Any time you want to extend it, just tap the button twice again and as often as you need to enjoy everything your concentrate's got!
What's Included with the SOC Vape
Open up the box and you'll find everything packed nicely within a custom-cut foam padding. There are two levels, so once you take out the SOC E-Rig don't forget to take out one layer of foam!
- SOC Base, 2600mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Hand Blown borosilicate Glass Piece
- Removable Atomizer
- 1x Silicon Carbide Bowl
- 1x Glass Bowl
- Hand Blown Carb Cap with Tether
- Metal Loading Tool
- Silicone Storage Jar
- 3x Snappable, Isopropyl Alcohol-filled Cotton Swabs
- USB recharging cable
Everything but the kitchen sink! The SOC is loaded with everything necessary for a good time, and even comes with a replacement ceramic bowl and a glass bowl for a different experience.
What is this new Silicon Carbide nail?
Silicon Carbide is a material designed for use in high-voltage or high-temperature environments. Traditionally used in computers and car brakes, Silicon Carbide is a stronger version of traditional ceramic, offering quick heating and high heat retention. The SOC Now includes a Silicon Carbide (SiC) nail to help get the most out of your dabs and concentrates while needing the least amount of power to get hot.
How to Use Your SOC Portable E-Rig
Interested in learning how to use the SOC before you get it? Check out this Quick Start guide!
- Fully charge device before first use. Device pulses white while charging and turns off automatically when complete.
- With the glass chamber removed from the base, fill glass with water just above the air holes. Do not fill glass while attached to base. If necessary, dry the glass to ensure no water is allowed into the lower section.
- Align inlet hole on the front of the glass with atomizer. Carefully push the front of the glass into the base, then the back.
- To lock / unlock the device, quickly click the power button 5 times.
- Quickly click the button 3 times to select heat settings.
- Blue: 450° F; Green: 500° F; Orange: 550° F; White: 600° F.
- Because the system uses smart technology to adjust the heating based on content the heating time may vary, but the average heating time is around 30 seconds.
- Heating can be canceled at any time by holding the button again.
Follow these instructions and you will keep your SOC in tip-top shape for years to come.
Proper cleaning is just as important as enjoying your concentrates. SOC recommends a thorough cleaning every 20 uses and following these simple instructions will help you keep your device working like new all throughout its life. These same instructions are inside the manual.
- Ensure everything has cooled before starting.
- Remove the Glass Chamber before unscrewing or re-inserting the atomizer.
- Clean carb cap and glass by soaking in isopropyl alcohol. Rinse clean with water after.
- Atomizer can be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol fully assembled or disassembled (all ceramic pieces removed; see instructions for detailed view). Be sure to clean gold connector on base and bottom of atomizer with an alcohol soaked cotton swab.
- If your bowl cannot be easily removed, do not attempt to forcefully remove it. See online instructions at socvape.com or contact support immediately.
1. Red Light flashing 3 times.
The device is low on power and needs to be charged.
2. Red Light flashing 5 times.
Short circuit, please contact SOC at Facebook “Socvape”
3. The red light is always on.
Please contact SOC at Facebook “Socvape”
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice charge, awesome settings. Would definitely buy again if I ever need to, or even as a gift.
Works good but really high maintenance or it’ll stop working. Check out lookah dragon egg. $100 and really good
SOC Peak Electric Dab Rig 2.0, Black
Great rig. 2nd one I've got. Just got to know how to take care of it Love it
Don't buy this broke after 3 uses. WaterBeds is too cheap of a company to replace or warranty the product. Extremely rude when I contacted them.
Cool vape but high maintenance
This soc is very cool but malfunction to quickly, if I were you keep very clean and don't have strong hands.
Piece of Crap
Used it 3 times and it stopped working
Works well and hits hard
Got my rig in the mail a few days ago and started off with the ceramic bowl. Rig worked fine with that, so I'd thought I would try the glass bowl. Well on the first heat up on the lowest setting and the bowl shattered. I didn't use a lot of wax and everything was clean and dry. Now I've got wax on the heating elements. Overall I like the rig, just disappointed about the glass bowl.
Such a let down
worked great for about a week until it quit working all together don't waste your money on this garbage