- Realistic Design: Modeled from an M1911
- Hidden Dry Herb Bowl for flower
- Includes 10mm Quartz Straw for dabs
- Assortment of Color Mixes
When you can't decide between smoking dry herbs or vaping concentrates, count on Stratus to have you covered with dual-use products! Stratus' latest is this 2-in-1 Silicone Gun Pipe & Nectar Collector, a hand pipe molded realistically from the most popular American hand gun, the M1911. The front muzzle has an orange plug which can be removed to reveal the 10mm female joint, ready and waiting for the included quartz straw. Or, when the straw is removed, the muzzle acts as the mouthpiece when using the pipe for dry herbs and tobacco. Pop open the cover on the magazine at the bottom to reveal the glass dry herb bowl and use the hole in the back of the gun as a carb!
For Both Dry Herb and Dabs
You don't have to decide any one way to use this pipe, it's made for you to use it how you see best! With both a dry herb bowl and a quartz straw, this pipe is ready for you to enjoy your favorite legal herbs and oils.
- This pipe has a 10mm hole at the front of the pipe, ready to be used as a mouthpiece or the joint to hold the included quartz straw.
- There is another hole at the back which works as the mouthpiece when using the pipe as a dab straw, or as a carb when using the dry herb bowl.
- Finally, at the bottom of the pipe hidden under a removable flap, is where the glass bowl for herbs is located. Keep it closed when using the pipe as a nectar collector to ensure a straight path for the vapor, or keep it open and add some dry herbs with your concentrates if you want a real rush!
Available in an Assortment of Color Mixes
Made from silicone, these 2-in-1 Gun Pipes are available in a wide assortment of colors. Pictured above are a Blue & Black mix and a Glow-in-the-Dark Neon Green & Blue, but our available color assortment cannot be guaranteed. Each order will receive one color at random, and our available colors are subject to change.