- The world's leading battery-free vaporizer.
- Stainless steel body.
- Adjust-a-Bowl allows for precise dosing.
- 10mm mouthpiece compatible with bongs and mini rigs.
Introducing a new way to vape. Battery-free and with no electronic components to fail, the DynaVap "M" can be used anywhere, at any time with just your favorite herb and a torch lighter.
The DynaVap M dry herb pen uses convection heating to vaporize your weed producing smoother tastes and helps your material last longer compared to traditional hand pipes and tasters.
Although it looks like a traditional taster bat, the DynaVap M has been specially designed for convection heating. Just load it up, put on the cap, heat it up and wait for the "click"!
Heating the cap for about 5 seconds will cause it to "click", letting you know its ready. Just inhale to enjoy. The special airlines on the body are designed to allow you to control the airflow. More air means bigger clouds.
To top it off, the M has a 10mm mouthpiece, making it compatible with some bongs as an easy and enjoyable way to medicate.
The DynaVap “M” is our most popular battery-free dry herb vaporizer and has no electronic parts that can fail. This portable vaporizer gives you the freedom to use your device practically anywhere with any independent heat source, but for optimum flavor, we recommend a butane torch or Induction Heater.
Designed to be used with dry herb or concentrates (DynaCoil adaptor sold separately), the “M” herbal vaporizer is more efficient than smoking because the “M” heats the material at a lower temperature producing consistent and flavorful vapor all while stretching your stash. This product provides a distinct vaping experience.
How to Use the DynaVap "M"
The DynaVap "M" is a Thermal Extraction Device and is unlike any other vaporizer. Follow these steps to ensure you get the most from your new battery free vape pen, the DynaVap M.
Total time: 3 minutes
- Herbal blend
- DynaVap M
- Lighter or Torch
1. Learn about your new DynaVap M with some dry runs
Most Important! Before your first use, please read all of these instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the DynaVap M! This is very important to become familiar with the operation of the unit and prevent unintentional combustion residues.
2. Learn to recognize the "click"
The DynaVap M is unlike any other vaporizer, so give it a few tries empty to get the feel of its unique temperature-indicating click. Heat the DynaVap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. If you are using a torch lighter, this should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while heating.
If more than 6 seconds go by and you don’t hear the click, stop heating and let it cool down.
3. Repeat a few times to get used to the DynaVap M's click
If you severely overheat your DynaVap M cap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cool down click, or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
4. Remove the cap
When you are ready for the first use, let it cool down, then remove the cap from the DynaVap M.
5. Grind the tip into your material
Fill the DynaVap M chamber with your material of choice. This can be done easily by pushing the M into a container of your material and twisting. Pre-grinding your material is NOT needed like when using a bat or hitter. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
6. Replace the cap
Place the cap back on the DynaVap M.
7. Heat the cap
Heat up the metal cap of your DynaVap M while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
8. Listen for the "click"
Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click - this means the DynaVap M is ready!
This should take about 5 - 7 seconds.
9. Take some puffs
Puff on the mouthpiece. Experiment a little here. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapor mix port. The way air flows through the DynaVap cools the vapor to provide a smooth experience.
10. Continue to enjoy until you hear a cool-down "click"
Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the DynaVap has cooled down.
11. If low on vapor, let cool and then re-heat
When the vapor production diminishes, it is easy to reactivate:
- Make sure the DynaVap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. Or,
- If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset.
12. When spent, remove used material
When there is no longer any desirable vapor produced, and the cap has clicked “to cool”, remove the cap. The consumed material can be either blown out the end, or the little tang on the cap is also a wonderful “digger outer.”
13. Repeat as desired
Reload for another round of simple and wonderful vapor.
- It is recommended that you use a butane torch style lighter with your DynaVap.
- Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the DynaVap stops producing vapor to reheat.
- It is VERY important to wait until you hear the cool down click before applying more heat.
- Stop heating your DynaVap as soon as you hear the click until you get to know each other better.
- You can vary the intensity of the flavor by using the air/vapor adjustment port.
- Depending on your personal preference and heat source, as well as how many cycles since the DynaVap was loaded, you may want to apply heat for 1-2 seconds after the click. This will provide for a different level of roasted flavor.
- DO NOT APPLY HEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS PAST THE CLICK! OVERHEATING WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE DYNAVAP!
- The end of the DynaVap gets very hot during and following use. Do not touch the hot end until it has cooled. Also please do not put the hot end into your mouth.
- The DynaVap can be safely put back in its Special Case or reloaded after the cool down click is heard.
To remove consumed material from the chamber, either blow on the mouthpiece or use the built in extractor or “digger outer” to empty the chamber. The body can be cleaned with hot water. You can also use the included carrying case with almost any cleaning solution filled half full then shake or soak to wash your DynaVap with the cap removed.
WARNING: Cleaning with alcohol or other flammable liquids is not recommended. Alcohol will not damage any component of the VapCap, even with prolonged soaking, but we do not recommend using it.
- Stainless Steel