- 650mAh battery.
- Enhanced, clog-resistant design.
- Universal 510 thread compatibility.
- Three variable voltage settings.
- Water pipe adapter for smooth hits.
The #1 best selling e-nectar collector of 2020 is back and better than ever!
With an improved design to eliminate clogging issues and with the inclusion of a new water pipe adapter, the Randy's Path Plus will quickly be the best electronic nectar collector on the market.
When you want to take your dabbing sessions to the next level, hook the included Water Pipe Adapter from the Randy's Path Plus to your favorite glass bong or dab rig! Cycle your dab vapor through water and percs for clean, flavorful hits every time.
Three Distinct Settings for Complete Control
With three temperature settings just a few button clicks away, the Randy's Path Plus gives you complete control over the intensity of your dabbing profiles. The 3 preset temperature settings (3.2v, 3.6v, 4.1v) make the Path Plus great for vaporizing any number of concentrates at any viscosity, and are indicated by colored LED lights around the power button. Lower temperature settings, like the 3.2v, are best for flavor-savors or even beginners who might not enjoy blowing huge clouds of vapor right away. Higher temperatures such as the 4.1v, are powerful enough for even the most professional dabber. No matter what temperature you choose, the Randy’s Path Plus is an excellent choice for elevating your dabbing experience to the next level.
Preheat & Sesh Mode
When you're ready to take a deep dive into your dabs, whether alone or with friends, the Randy's Path Plus has a Preheat & Sesh mode ready to keep your e-straw at-temp and ready for any dabbing.
Simply press the Path Plus's button two times to begin preheat and enter Nectar Session mode. The colored light near the button will begin to flash as it heats up, flashing the color of the selected Voltage setting. The temperature can be changed with a single click of the button. After the initial 15 second pre-heat, the light will stop flashing and remain illuminated and the Path will maintain the current temperature for 30 seconds. If 30 seconds isn't enough, tap the button 3 more times to re-engage sesh mode if it ends too soon. If you're done while sesh mode is still going on, press the button 3 times to stop heating the tip.
Standard Randy's Path Plus Controls
- Turn On/Off: 5 Clicks
- Change Heat Setting: 3 Clicks
- Engage Preheat / Sesh Mode: 2 Clicks
Nectar Session Button Controls
- Begin Preheat & Sesh Mode: 2 Clicks
- (When Sesh Mode is Over) Extend Sesh Mode: 2 Clicks
- (While Sesh Mode is Active) End Sesh Mode: 1 Click
Normal Use Indicators
- Full Battery: Green Light while charging
- Indication of Low Battery: 10 Yellow Flashes
Warnings & Troubleshooting
- 5 Red Flashes: No Tip or Cartridge detected.
- 5 Purple Flashes: Device Overheated
- Let Path cool down (10 minutes) before next use.
- 8 Red Flashes: Short Circuit
- Contact Warranty.
- 12 Red Flashes: Coil Overloaded
- 2 colored flashes of current heat setting: Session time expired.
Notices from Randy's
- The Path is a high temperature product. It is normal that the housing becomes moderately hot during use.
- Regular maintenance & cleaning of your Path is highly recommended.
- Do not use the Path if the tip and/or body becomes chipped, cracked, or broken.
Attaching a 510 Cartridge
- Make sure that the quartz tip is fully cooled down.
- Unscrew the quartz tip counter clockwise.
- Attach 510 cartridge and screw cartridge on clockwise. Make sure not to over tighten.
- Select desired voltage.
How to use Electronic Nectar Session
- Ensure the device is on (5 clicks) and select desired voltage setting (3 clicks).
- Press the button 2 times to start Nectar Session.
- In Nectar Session Mode, the device will keep heating for 15 seconds (indicated by flashing light).
- Once the device is preheated, it will stay to temperature for 30 seconds (indicated by solid light).
- Press coil to your concentrates.
- During Nectar Session Mode, press the button 1 time to end session.
How to use a Cartridge or other 510 Threaded Accessory
- Press the button 5 times to turn on/off.
- Press the button 3 times to change the setting
- Low: Green: 3.2v
- Medium: Yellow: 3.6v
- High: Red: 4.1v
- Hold the button for 3 seconds to start heating (20 second max cycle)
- Will return to Low Setting after preheated cycle.
- Battery Capacity: 650mAh
- Approximate Time to Charge (Empty-Full): 1-2 Hours
- Approximate Run Time (Full Charge): 15-20 Minutes
- Temperature Range (Quartz Nectar Tip): 650deg F - 1200deg F
- Voltage Range (510): 3.2v, 3.6v, 4.1v
- Resistance: 1.2ohm
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
- Battery Charging Current: 250mAh