- Variety pack with a total of 30 incense sticks per pack.
- Includes 10 sticks each of Scents #6, #8, and #12.
- Hand dipped High Charcoal to create high quality scents.
There are so many flavors of incense! When you can't decide, choose one of our best selling incense products: Gonesh Classic Collection Variety Pack #1.
This pack includes 10 sticks each of 3 of Gonesh's best, timeless fragrances:
- #6: Perfumes of Ancient Times; A comprehensive blend of ancient fragrances to create an aromatic experience that engenders peace and harmony. A strong woodsy fragrance interlaced with spices as old as time.
- #8: Perfumes of Spring Mist; The cool blend of gentle fragrances to create an invigorating aromatic experience. It is composed primarily of a blend of mellow top notes floating lightly over the much sharper bottom notes.
- #12: Perfumes of Green Mountains; A carefully blended assortment of fragrances created to provide a stimulating aromatic experience. A strong floral fragrance interspersed with deep woodsy elements.
Don't think this is too good to be true. Gonesh has spent almost 100 years perfecting their fragrances, and are the only incense producer to use High Charcoal for the cleanest, strongest scents.
So go ahead, don't spend more time debating what the best incense stick fragrance is. Grab Gonesh Classic Variety Pack No. 1 for a fool-proof incense experience.
Receive one pack of 30 sticks per quantity ordered.
How to Use Gonesh Incense
Gonesh sticks are easy to use. Hold a lighted match (or lighter) to the coated end of a stick until it glows; blow out flame. Place sticks in an incense holder, flower pot, or a glass filled with salt, sand, or earth. Be sure that the ashes fall on a fire proof surface and keep burning stick away from flammable objects. Incense will go out on its own.
If you ever have trouble lighting Gonesh sticks, it is because they are packaged fresh. The perfumes and oils may have created some condensation within the packaging; simply let them rest with the package open for about 10 minutes to dehumidify them and they should light easily.
- LONG LASTING: Each incense stick is rolled to approximately 10-11 inches long, and can burn for up to 60 minutes.
- GOLD QUALITY: Enjoyed by millions; Gonesh's unique fragrances are known the world over. Gonesh Incense can be found in stores in the United States, Japan, Canada, Mexico, China and more!
- TIME TESTED: Gonesh Incense have been hand-dipped and packaged in Chicago since 1923. That's almost 100 years of providing premium incense to the world!
- RECYCLABLE: Along with using solar panels at their factory building, Gonesh packaging is recyclable. The paperboard products are recyclable including polyethylene-coated paperboard, certified by Clearwater Paper Corporation Jan 6, 2020.