- 20 incense sticks per pack.
- Available in a variety of rich, unique scents.
- Hand dipped High Charcoal to create extra rich scents.
For more than 30 years, Gonesh has worked tirelessly to become one of the best incense producers in the world, providing high-quality incense with clean burns and crystal clear fragrances. Now their Classic Collection, enjoyed by millions around the world, is yours to enjoy.
Every stick and cone of Gonesh Incense is created with HighCarcoal, a revolutionary technique to give this incense the highest charcoal content of any brand currently on the market. Combined with Creative and highly skilled perfumers, and the highest quality raw materials, and every stick of Gonesh Incense is sure to be high-quality and consistently perfectly fragrant. No uneven sticks, no fluctuation of quality, just 30 years of experience put into every incense stick, just for you.
Gonesh sticks are easy to use. Hold a lighted match (or lighter) to the coated end of a stick until it glows; blow out flame. Place sticks in an incense holder, flower pot, or a glass filled with salt, sand, or earth. Be sure that the ashes fall on a fire proof surface and keep burning stick away from flammable objects. Incense will go out on its own.
If you ever have trouble lighting Gonesh sticks, it is because they are packaged fresh. The perfumes and oils may have created some condensation within the packaging; simply let them rest with the package open for about 10 minutes to dehumidify them and they should light easily.
Receive one pack of 20 sticks per quantity ordered.
- LONG LASTING: Each incense stick is rolled to approximately 10-11 inches long, and can burn for up to 60 minutes.
- GOLD QUALITY: Enjoyed by millions; Gonesh's unique fragrances are known the world over. Gonesh Incense can be found in stores in the United States, Japan, Canada, Mexico, China and more!
- TIME TESTED: Gonesh Incense have been hand-dipped and packaged in Chicago since 1923. That's almost 100 years of providing premium incense to the world!
- RECYCLABLE: Along with using solar panels at their factory building, Gonesh packaging is recyclable. The paperboard products are recyclable including polyethylene-coated paperboard, certified by Clearwater Paper Corporation Jan 6, 2020.