- Variety pack with a total of 30 incense sticks per pack.
- 3 unique fragrances per pack, 10 sticks of each.
- Features Vanilla, Raspberry, and Cinnamon incense sticks.
- Hand dipped High Charcoal to create extra rich scents.
Prepare your scenses for a wave of nostalgia. Gonesh Sticks Extra Rich Variety Pack No. 3 will remind you of carefree fall days at grandma's house.
This amazing Variety Pack includes 10 sticks each of 3 flavors: Vanilla, Raspberry, and Cinnamon; all tantalizing ingredients for pies and baked goods. Let their sweet smells fill up your home or office and give you the peace and happiness of youth.
Receive one pack of 30 sticks per quantity ordered.
About Variety Pack No. 3 Fragrances
- Vanilla: Gonesh Extra Rich Vanilla Incense perfectly crafts the warm, calming and comforting scent of vanilla to create an inviting atmosphere in your home. Don’t be surprised when your guests ask if you’ve been baking all day.
- Raspberry: Tangy and invigorating, Gonesh Extra Rich Raspberry Incense is a little burst of summer for your nose. Light one stick and you will fall in love with the refreshing and sweet sensation of fruity deliciousness.
- Cinnamon: Add some spice to your life with the warm, energizing fragrance of Gonesh Extra Rich Cinnamon Incense. Great for cold winter nights, the holidays, or any event that could use a little more excitement, this spicy and stimulating scent is sure to warm your soul.
How to Use Gonesh Stick Incense
Gonesh sticks are easy to use. Hold a lighted match (or lighter) to the coated end of a stick until it glows; blow out flame. Place sticks in an incense holder, flower pot, or a glass filled with salt, sand, or earth. Be sure that the ashes fall on a fire proof surface and keep burning stick away from flammable objects. Incense will go out on its own.
If you ever have trouble lighting Gonesh sticks, it is because they are packaged fresh. The perfumes and oils may have created some condensation within the packaging; simply let them rest with the package open for about 10 minutes to dehumidify them and they should light easily.
- LONG LASTING: Each incense stick is rolled to approximately 10-11 inches long, and can burn for up to 60 minutes.
- GOLD QUALITY: Enjoyed by millions; Gonesh's unique fragrances are known the world over. Gonesh Incense can be found in stores in the United States, Japan, Canada, Mexico, China and more!
- TIME TESTED: Gonesh Incense have been hand-dipped and packaged in Chicago since 1923. That's almost 100 years of providing premium incense to the world!
- RECYCLABLE: Along with using solar panels at their factory building, Gonesh packaging is recyclable. The paperboard products are recyclable including polyethylene-coated paperboard, certified by Clearwater Paper Corporation Jan 6, 2020.