- New easy to clean design.
- 650 mAh electric nectar collector.
- Magnetic mouthpiece and tip cover make cleaning easy.
- Includes a Lookah Seahorse Coil III: Ceramic Tube tip.
- 3 voltage settings for the biggest clouds.
Sleek, portable, and powerful, the Lookah Seahorse 2.0 is one of the best portable e-nectar collectors on the market.
Powered by a 650 mAh battery, the Seahorse can power you through a day's worth of dabs- or one very serious session. Pressing the power button a few times will cycle the voltage between three settings ranging from 3.2 V to 4.1 V.
Every Seahorse 2.0 is equipped with a Coil Type III, Lookah's favorite e-nectar collector tip. It's a ceramic tube with a large surface area. More surface area = more clouds!
Both the tip cover and the mouthpiece are magnetically attached so they can easily be taken off or cleaned. Always protect your precious dab tip with the tip cover!
When you want to dab on the go, and discreetly, you need a Lookah Seahorse 2.0. Grab one today and experience the best way to dab without a dab rig!
Our designers and engineers took all the feedback from the original Seahorse and set out to make the easiest most enjoyable and best value for money dap pen available in the market. And we think they've done a darn good job.
How to Use the Lookah Seahorse 2.0
Turn On / Off
- Press the power button 5 times quickly to turn the Seahorse on or off.
Press the power button 2 times quickly to change the voltage. The voltage will cycle between three settings:
- Mode 1 (Low): Blue - 3.2 V
- Mode 2 (Mid): Purple - 3.6 V
- Mode 3 (High): White - 4.1 V
Universal Mode for Wax/CBD
- Turn the device on
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to start vaping.
- Continue to hold the power button to vape for up to 20 seconds. After 20 seconds the device will stop heating.
Exclusive Mode for Wax
- Turn the device on.
- Press the power button 3 times quickly to start the Exclusive Mode for dabbing.
- In Exclusive Mode, the device will preheat for 15 seconds, indicated by a flashing light, then automatically maintain the set temperature for 30 seconds (indicator light will be solid).
- After automatically running for 30 seconds the device will stop heating and exit the Exclusive Mode, returning to the Universal Mode.
- Press the power button 3 times quickly to restart the Exclusive Mode.
- In Exclusive Mode, press the button 3 times quickly to exit to the Universal Mode.
- The Exclusive Mode has temperature protection (the indicator light will flash 5 times in purple and the deive will power off automatically). Once the temperature protection has triggered, please allow the device to cool down for 10 minutes before using it again.
Lookah Seahorse 2.0 Indicators & Troubleshooting
- 8 Red Flashes: Low battery.
- 5 Purple Flashes: Temperature Protection triggered. Leave the device to cool down before trying to use it again.
- 10 Yellow Flashes: Output Short-Circuit. Reseat or replace the tip.
- 5 Yellow Flashes: Open Circuit. Reseat or replace the tip.
- 12 Cyan Flashes: Output overload. Output resistance < 1 Ohm. Replace tip.
- 2 Voltage Setting Color Flashes: Manual Mode overtime. Restart Manual Mode or take a break.
Charging the Lookah Seahorse 2.0
- While charging the light will flash red.
- The light will turn cyan when fully charged.
CAUTION: The recommended charging input voltage is 5 V. Do not use a charger with a higher voltage. Higher voltages risk permanently damaging the Lookah Seahorse 2.0.
Lookah Swordfish 2.0 Safety Features
- Maximum continuous using time in Manual Mode is 20 seconds. After 20 seconds the device will power off automatically.
- Maximum continuous using time in Session Mode is 45 seconds. After 45 seconds the device will power off automatically.
- Low voltage protection: if the voltage is lower than 3.3 V when no coil is attached, the device will power off automatically.
- If voltage is lower than 2.95 V when a coil is attached, the device will power off automatically.
- High resistance protection: if the resistance is over 5 Ohm, the device will power off automatically.
- Short-circuit protection: No output when the load is lower than 0.5 Ohm.
- Temperature protection: if the PCBA temperature is higher than 85deg C the device will automatically power off.
- The Seahorse is a high-temperature product. It is normal that the housing becomes moderately heated during use.
- If the housing gets too hot to touch by hand during use, please turn off to cool down.
- Continuous use may trigger over-heat protection system to force the device to stop working until the temperature falls to a safe range.
- Battery mAh:
- 650 mAh
- Voltage Range:
- 3.2 V - 4.2 V
- Connection Type:
- 510 Thread
- Coil Material:
- Charging Input Voltage:
- 5 V